ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and edit GIS datasets.
• Import GIS data from alternative sources.
• Conducts field verification and data collection.
• Maintain GIS & GPS data.
• Establish and manage a file system structure (Personal computer).
• Build and maintain spatial data layers.
• Designs and produces thematic maps.
• Prepare cartographically correct maps utilizing ArcGIS software.
• Coordinate with government entities to accomplish specific project goals.
• Solves minor technical problems related to GIS & GPS systems.
• Converts Information from Photographs, construction drawings, and AutoCAD drawings into ESRI compatible format.
• Maintains GPS survey monumentation grid for real world mapping of utilities and other features deemed pertinent.
• Operate, clean, and maintain GIS & GPS equipment.
• Operate GPS related software; perform data corrections, and conversions.
• Assist customers (walk-ins).