- Did you know that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has identified non-point source pollution and polluted stormwater runoff as two main causes of water quality problems?
- Did you know that more than 600 miles of streams in the Atlanta metropolitan area do not meet water quality standards as a result of stormwater runoff?
- Did you know that pet waste is a primary source of bacteria that often end up in streams?
- Did you know that less than 0.5 percent of the earth's water can be used by humans?
- Did you know that it is illegal to dump waste into streets or storm drains?
- Did you know that the problem with litter is two-fold? Not only does it look bad, but it can also be ingested by animals and fish, which can lead to death.
- Did you know that many household cleansers and products contain toxic chemicals that cannot be broken down, often causing harm to plant, fish and animal life?
- Did you know that you can alleviate many water quality problems?