How to make utility payments:
- By mail ( checks and money orders only)- Use the addressed return envelope included with your bill or mail to:
City of Covington
P.O. Box 1527
Covington, GA 30015
- In person (utility payment counter) by cash, check, money order, credit or debit (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) at the City Hall building at 2194 Emory St. NW Covington, GA 30014 Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Automatic Debit (bank draft) Automatic payment through your checking account can be set up by completing a bank draft form you may pick up at the City Hall building or request to be mailed to you. This option is free of charge. When you aplply for Bank Draft you will need to have the following information:
Name of Bank
Address of Bank
Bank Routing Number
Bank Account Number
Customers who have City of Covington utilities can register on the City of Covington Infinity Link website for online payment and bill options. By registering on the City of Covington Infinity Link website you can now:
- Pay Your Bill Online
- View Your Billing History
- View Your Meter Reading History
- View Your Consumption History
- View Your Transaction History
- View Your Deposit Information
- View your ACH Information
- View and re-print previous Bills (Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed for this option)
- Report a Problem
- Payments with debit or credit cards can be made by phone by dialing 770-385-2000 Monday-Friday 8:00am -5:00pm.
- Afterhours night deposit box also located beside the drive-thru window.