We are switching to a new credit card processor and upgrading our software for online customers in order to better serve the needs of the City and our customers. The payment process online will not be the same as it was with our old processor and online website. Every customer will need to create a new account in order to view and pay their bill online. If wish to pay or view your bill online follow the URL below and create your new account.
Click here to access your account online.
Viewing and Paying Utility Bills Online
Customers who have City of Covington utilities can register on the City of Covington Infinity Link website for online payment and bill options. By registering on the City of Covington Infinity Link website you can now:
- Pay Your Bill Online
- View Your Billing History
- View Your Meter Reading History
- View Your Consumption History
- View Your Transaction History
- View Your Deposit Information
- View your ACH Information
- View and re-print previous Bills (Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed for this option)
- Report a Problem
Customers will have to register to make a payment online. You may pay your utility bill online with your debit or credit card with no charge. You may also have your payment automatically drafted from your checking account each month. There is no additional charge for ACH drafted payments.
Please DO NOT use this service:
- To avoid penalties (when paying after the due bill due date).
- To avoid impending non-payment service disconnection.
- To reconnect after service has been disconnected. *(You must contact the Customer Service Office to restore service)