City Council Meeting
Monday, August 2, 2021 | 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
2116 Stallings Street
CITY OF COVINGTON COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2021
WORK SESSION @ 5 PM: Code Enforcement
COUNCIL MEETING: 6:30 PM
Mayor Steve Horton, Mayor Pro-tem Hawnethia Williams, Council members: Susie Keck, Kenneth Morgan, Fleeta Baggett, Anthony Henderson, and Don T. Floyd, City Manager Scott Andrews, Assistant City Manager John King, City Clerk Audra M. Gutierrez, and City Attorney Frank Turner, Jr.
- Call to order, invocation, and Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America.
2. Discussion of the minutes from the Regular Council Meeting held on July 19, 2021.
3. Discussion of changes to the agenda.
4. CONSENT AGENDA
No items to consider.
5. Discussion of purchase of property to be added to Covington Central Park.
6. Discussion of Heirloom Park hours.
7. Discussion of Power Purchase Contract with MEAG for Solar Power.
8. Discussion of proposed Water Department’s Leak and Adjustment Policies.
9. Discussion of Change Order for the Industrial Boulevard Improvements Project.
10. Public comments.
11. Comments from the City Manager.
12. Comments from the Mayor and Council.
13. Enter into Executive Session for the purpose of discussing land acquisition.